These terms and conditions
Relate to your application to participate in a Gospel talent quest competition being filmed for a series of television programmes provisionally entitled “Gospel Music Starts” (the “Programme”) and OLIVE TV Sky Channel 597 (the “Producer”). The information given by you in your application may be used in the Programme should you be selected to audition.
2. You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by the Producer (the “Rules”) and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the Producer ADV STUDIO in their sole discretion. The Producers’ decisions regarding all elements of the application process and the Programme shall be final and binding.
3. Applications can be made online at www.gtg-network.com or sumited on point. Auditions close July 2012. Applications can be made permitted online or Contestants must register auditions will be asked to fill in an application. Any applications not received in time for the auditions will not be valid.
4. If you are experiencing problems with the application online, please contact us at our office by phone on 07960015188, or 07572 265 926 by email at email@example.com.
5. The Producer, their agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any messages or applications not being properly received, heard or recorded.
6. Applicants will be selected and invited to attend an audition at a time and location to be decided at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
7. Contestants must perform their audition in acapella no backing tracks are allowed during the audition stage.
8. Acts will be allotted no more than 7mim to perform their act.
9. Acts must perform Gospel music suggested from drop-down list in application form only.
10. No profanity or vulgarity in lyrics or performance.
11. No nudity allowed, keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level. No alcohol, tobacco or drugs advertisements are to be shown on any clothing.
12. No pyrotechnics or open flames or any other dangerous additions.
13. The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
14. Contestants must understand that they are entering the competition as individuals to make up a group of musician to make up the band Gospel Music Starts 2012. Anyone can enter the audition as a group or individuals but must take note that they could be split up in the process of finding the right group.
As we are forming a group and or individual artists any applicants that are already solo artists pursuing their music career, must understand that should they get through to winning the competition then they must put on hold their solo careers, for the duration of the 12 month contract. This starts from the date of their contract with Gospel Music Starts Ministry supported by Abraham ( ADV Studio LTD) & team, £1000 cash will be given.
15. Please note that to audition for the Programme from 8 to 45years. 15 years old please make sure that you get the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying.
17. You must have the right to live and work in the UK or Republic of Ireland and be able to demonstrate that you have this right on request by the Company at any time and you agree to notify the Company immediately of any change in your immigration status.
18. In the event that you are invited to attend an audition you hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for the Producer to film and record such audition and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with the Programme and/or ancillary rights in the Programme and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you. You acknowledge that you understand the style, nature and format of the Programme and that we reserve the right to show all auditions whether successful or unsuccessful.
19. Should you be selected to take part in the Programme you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
20. Any contestants that gain entry into the finals must understand that all finalist’ management is owned by Gospel Music Starts Ministry should they agree to stay in their selected groups from the Music Camp.
21. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
22. The Producer reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
23. You will not without the Producer’s prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Programme, your appearance in the Programme, the production team or any participants in the Programme nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the broadcaster, the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.
24. You must disclose to the Producers details of any criminal convictions and/or unspent convictions other than driving offences which have not resulted in a ban or more serious sentence. You shall notify the Producers immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the date of first transmission of the Programme.
25. Entries that do not comply with these official rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the GMS team, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered. Gospel Music Starts makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for a prize. Entries may be posted on the website during the audition Period.
26. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
27. Data Protection
1. We take your privacy very seriously. The information you provide about yourself as part of the application procedure will be used by the Producer to assess whether or not to select you for the Programme. If you are successful, this information may be used in connection with the production and promotion of the Programme. By submitting this application form you consent to any information you provide, including without limitation any sensitive personal information, being used for this purpose.
2. If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please contact Gospel Music Starts, www.gtg-network.com or call us.
Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Gospel talent quest organisers.
• £1000 cash
• Top Management Contract worth £50k
• Album Release
• Promotion on TV
• Music video
• Music tour